Valoria aims to replicate retro-tibia experience
with improved client interaction and extended, fast-paced content.
||1.9 - 1.1
||Magic / Regeneration
||1x / 4x
- You cannot walk over stacked parcels/furniture.
- No "Use on" hotkeys.
- No wands/rods in shops, you can only loot them,
but except for addons and quests,
they have no use.
- No runes in shops
- Manafluids are weak (35-85 mana) and expensive (100gp each).
- UH traps.
- Accurate old spell formulas, except for few balances.
- You will receive exp after killing in PVP!
Target that is higher level than you, and his level is in range
that is 1/2 of your current level.
- 50 level will receive exp for killing 74 level.
- 85 level will not receive exp for killing 200 level.
- Daily Runes - free runes each day.
- Daily Tasks that you can stack with
Tasks from NPC's.
- Summonable Bosses with epic loot.
- Mythic Dungeons with endless difficulty.
- Shared experience (5% voc bonus),
enable/disable even in fight.
- Task Kills are distributed among Party members
(if shared experience is active)
- Lowered offensive spell cooldown
to allow more dynamic gameplay
- You can buy backpack of supplies
- Any item if you use trade keyword
- Or using oldschool tradeing with buy bp blank
Awailable types: blank/mf/lf
- Valoria map is based on 7.7 retro tibia
enhanced with custom content and areas from newer versions.
- Almost whole map is visible on web,
you can search for NPC's or monsters.
... but some parts are changed and for you to re-explore.
- Knights and Paladins autoattack are using modern tibia formulaes.
- 3 frags to redskull, 7 frags till black skull. 24 hour per frag.
You will lose RS/BS when all the frags are gone.
- No frags for killing lower levels.
If your target is half of your level, then it gets teleported
to his home temple, unless its skulled.
- Server save is at 6:00AM CEST.
The downtime might go up to 10 minutes.
- Client-side tools:
- Hunting Analyzer - Calculate your profits.
- Impact Tracker - see who's DPS is worth your time.
- Rarity color in Loot Channel
- Refurbished Spellbook - buy it at your local magic shop.
- Task Tracker
client with QoL improvements
- and other tools rapidly developed by staff.
Suggest something on our Discord!